Careers at Goodskin
Goodskin Dermatology is looking for bright, hard-working people to join us! We are an established, fast-paced dermatology practice with an exceptional reputation for serving our Portland-area community. Our mission is to provide top-quality medical care by offering clinical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care solutions. As a result, we help patients achieve healthy, vibrant, beautiful skin.
As an employee-driven practice, supporting our staff members is essential to our success. We are proud of our friendly work environment, where we provide the training and tools necessary for employees to thrive. In addition, careers at Goodskin Dermatology often come with great benefits and lots of growth potential.
Please view our current openings below.
We also accept resumes for medical assistants, receptionists, and billing specialists at any time for consideration for future openings. If you are interested in submitting a resume, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, contact information, and attach a current copy of your resume. We apologize in advance that we cannot confirm receipt of every submission. However, be assured that we will contact anyone qualified for future openings.
➤ Certified Medical Assistant (Part-Time)
Goodskin Dermatology is currently seeking a friendly, compassionate, part-time Certified Medical Assistant to join our outstanding team! As we are a busy practice, we are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing quality care, is an effective communicator to patients, providers, and colleagues, and is passionate about achieving positive patient outcomes.
- Clinic workflow.
- Care coordination.
- Assisting with in-office procedures, such as biopsies and surgeries.
- Phone communication and patient instruction per physician direction.
- EHR documentation.
- Must have a valid Certified Medical Assistant Credential from AAMA or NCCT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum one (1) year clinical experience.
- Effectively communicate with physicians and other staff.
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting, assisting with 40+ patients per day.
- Able to pass a criminal background and a drug screen.
- Excellent people skills is a must!