Careers at Goodskin
Goodskin Dermatology is looking for bright, hard-working people to join us! We are an established, fast-paced dermatology practice with an exceptional reputation for serving our Portland-area community. Our mission is to provide top-quality medical care by offering clinical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care solutions. As a result, we help patients achieve healthy, vibrant, beautiful skin.
As an employee-driven practice, supporting our staff members is essential to our success. We are proud of our friendly work environment, where we provide the training and tools necessary for employees to thrive. In addition, careers at Goodskin Dermatology often come with great benefits and lots of growth potential.
Please view our current openings below.
We also accept resumes for medical assistants, receptionists, and billing specialists at any time for consideration for future openings. If you are interested in submitting a resume, please do so by emailing [email protected]. Include your name, contact information, and attach a current copy of your resume. We apologize in advance that we cannot confirm receipt of every submission. However, be assured that we will contact anyone qualified for future openings.
There are currently no open positions at this time.
Goodskin Dermatology is a physician-owned and operated, multi-location dermatology practice in suburban Portland. We are committed to providing comprehensive dermatology care, with a focus on skin cancer, through general dermatology, Mohs surgery, as well as aesthetic dermatology. Our growing practice is seeking a passionate, motivated, patient-focused, Board certified (or eligible) dermatologist, looking to join a growing practice.
We are a provider group focused on addressing the skin cancer and dermatologic needs of our community by creating easy access to exceptional and compassionate care. Our practice utilizes technologies to facilitate easier access to patients, create more efficient systems and protocols, and to aid providers with their busy schedules.
If you are looking for a position where you can:
- Deliver excellent dermatological patient care in a well-supported, yet autonomous environment.
- Be a part of an experienced team of providers who strive to offer the best care every day.
- Live in one of America’s best cities.
Send us your resume at [email protected], we would love to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation based on experience; including salary with production incentive.
- Full benefits package
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- CME Allowance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and generous holidays
- Very limited on-call requirements
- Monday – Friday office hours
- Exceptional non-clinical operations and business support provided.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology or the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Oregon Medical Licensure (active or ability to obtain)
With each patient, we strive to provide the highest-quality, individualized medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care. Our use of the latest dermatological equipment, combined with our commitment to excellence, helps us ensure that patients receive outstanding results from treatment and have a pleasant experience each time they visit our office.
Goodskin Dermatology is looking to add a full-time Scheduler/Receptionist to our great team of professionals. Our dermatology office is fast paced, and at times you’ll find yourself doing a great deal of multi-tasking. We are looking for a hard-working, customer oriented person to work full-time, but will be somewhat flexible to work at any of our four locations, if needed. Our receptionist/schedulers need to be detail oriented, able to retain information, be self-motivated, and have great time management skills. You will be expected to learn and operate all of our company software, so comfort with computers is mandatory. Our employees need to be extremely reliable, look forward to making a difference for patients, and have a professional attitude.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling, both in person and on the phone
- Answering phones
- Collecting money
- Answering and sending emails
- Collecting patient data
- Checking patients in and out using an electronic check in system
- Selling and talking about skin care products
- Sending and sorting faxes
- Input data and scan documents into our medical software
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of receptionist experience, some knowledge of insurance, and/or 2 years of college. This person will be available to work Monday through Friday, 7:30 – 5:30pm. Applicant will possess all or most of our qualifications and be able to complete all listed duties daily.
This position may take a lot of hard work, and it will demand your full attention, but it does come with great perks and benefits! After 90 days you will receive medical, dental, and vision insurance with no out of pocket to you, 401K that is matched up to 4%, vacation and sick pay, life insurance, and paid holidays. On top of these benefits are great perks like 50% off most beauty products and beauty services. Also, we still believe in casual Fridays!
**Mandatory drug screen and background check upon job offer**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
➤ Certified Medical Assistant (Part-Time)
Goodskin Dermatology is currently seeking a friendly, compassionate, part-time Certified Medical Assistant to join our outstanding team! As we are a busy practice, we are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing quality care, is an effective communicator to patients, providers, and colleagues, and is passionate about achieving positive patient outcomes.
- Clinic workflow.
- Care coordination.
- Assisting with in-office procedures, such as biopsies and surgeries.
- Phone communication and patient instruction per physician direction.
- EHR documentation.
- Must have a valid Certified Medical Assistant Credential from AAMA or NCCT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum one (1) year clinical experience.
- Effectively communicate with physicians and other staff.
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting, assisting with 40+ patients per day.
- Able to pass a criminal background and a drug screen.
- Excellent people skills is a must!