Important Note: We will be closed Thursday, November 23rd – Sunday, November 26th in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Our offices will reopen at 8:00 am on Monday, November 27th. Enjoy your weekend!
Comprehensive Dermatology Serving The Greater Portland Area
At Goodskin Dermatology, we understand the importance of healthy skin, which is why we strive to provide the highest-quality clinical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care for each and every patient.
Our use of the latest dermatological technologies, combined with our commitment to excellent and individualized care, helps us ensure our patients receive effective treatments with outstanding results.
For all of your dermatology needs, you can trust our Portland-area practice to have the ideal solutions to keep your skin looking its best.
COVID-19: We've Made Some Changes to Keep You Safe.
We've Got Big News!
Our New Clackamas Clinic is Open!
We are now operating out of our newly renovated space located at:
Our new Clackamas clinic has been built to better serve you. More space, more resources, and cutting edge facilities, all geared towards the quality care we strive to give each and every patient. We are so excited to see you there!
Noteworthy News in 2023
Welcome Dr. Danielle McClanahan, MD!
Goodskin Dermatology is excited to announce that beginning in November, we will offer Pediatric Dermatology.
Dr. McClanahan is a board-certified dermatologist, specializing in pediatric dermatology, including birthmarks, acne, and rashes. She graduated from Oregon State University in bioengineering and received her medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, after which she completed her dermatology residency and pediatric dermatology fellowship at OHSU. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, and eating good food.
Dr. McClanahan begins seeing patients at our Clackamas and Hillsboro clinics starting October 23rd. To schedule an appointment with her, please call 503-654-SKIN.
Welcome New Nurse Injector, Jessica Nappier, APRN, FNP-BC!
Jessica, originally from southern Illinois, found her way to the Pacific Northwest after earning her bachelor degree in nursing and working as a traveling operating room nurse for several years. Deciding to further her education, she went on to earn her Family Nurse Practitioner license in Oregon.
She then found herself in the world of aesthetic injections, which opened her eyes to the possibility of combining her skills in patient care with her creative side, helping patients look and feel their best. She is trained and skilled in several cosmetic services, including Botox, dermal fillers, and many more. Nothing is more rewarding to Jessica than helping people find newfound confidence in themselves. She begins seeing patients in Clackamas on June 5th.
To schedule an appointment with her, please call 503-654-SKIN.
Four Locations to Serve All Your Dermatology Needs!
12605 SE 97th Avenue
Clackamas, OR 97015
1620 SW 257th Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Aloha, OR 97003
Our doctors and certified PAs assist you with years of experience and expertise, making sure you get the care you need.
Our caring support staff are extensively trained on our safety guidelines, daily procedures and customer care.
We offer online scheduling to make creating, changing, or cancelling your apppointments easier than ever.
At Goodskin Dermatology, we care about your skin as much as you do!
We understand the peace of mind that comes with healthy skin, which is why we are ready to help you get it, and to keep you smiling!
What Our Patients Are Saying...
Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Check-in Early Online: We require that you complete our online check-in that will ask you a series of questions about exposure potential symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Please watch for an email.
- Masks: Everybody must wear a mask in the clinic, at all times.
- Don’t Come Too Early: We need to limit patients in the waiting room. Wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Leave Your Family in the Car: We ask that you come to your visit alone (unless you require a guardian) to limit people in the clinic.
- Cleaning and More Cleaning: We have established additional sanitizing procedures to clean every patient area thoroughly and often.
- Give 6 Feet: We have removed chairs in the waiting room, to maintain 6 feet of space.
- Sick? Stay Home: If you have a fever above 99.9 or are at high risk, we can see you virtually.
- Prefer a Virtual Appointment? No problem! Prescription refills, follow-up appointments, spot checks, and other skin concerns will be easily manageable via a virtual appointment.
Please call our office at (503) 654-SKIN to schedule an appointment (in-person or virtual) or click HERE to make an appointment online. We are confident that we have the tools in place to deliver quality care during this unique time and thank you for your continued trust in Goodskin Dermatology.
Read the latest from the CDC HERE.