Comprehensive Dermatology Serving The Greater Portland Area
At Goodskin Dermatology, we understand the importance of healthy skin, which is why we strive to provide the highest-quality clinical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care for each and every patient.
Our use of the latest dermatological technologies, combined with our commitment to excellent and individualized care, helps us ensure our patients receive effective treatments with outstanding results.
For all of your dermatology needs, you can trust our Portland-area practice to have the ideal solutions to keep your skin looking its best.
COVID-19: We've Made Some Changes to Keep You Safe.
In Case You Missed It...
Noteworthy Changes in 2020
Welcome Jill Gifford, PA-C to the Goodskin Team!
Jill Gifford PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant with over twenty years’ experience in dermatology. After completing her medical training at Stanford University, she practiced internal medicine in the Bay Area. As her passion for dermatology grew she pursued advanced training in dermatology at the University of California San Francisco. With her roots in the Pacific Northwest, Jill moved to Portland in 2000 where she continued to practice medical dermatology. To schedule an appointment with Jill, please call 503-654-SKIN or click HERE to schedule online.
Five Locations to Serve All Your Dermatology Needs!
Clackamas, OR 97015
Portland, OR 97216
Hillsboro, OR 97213
Troutdale, OR 97060
Aloha, OR 97003
Our doctors and certified PAs assist you with years of experience and expertise, making sure you get the care you need.
Our caring support staff are extensively trained on our safety guidelines, daily procedures and customer care.
We offer online scheduling to make creating, changing, or cancelling your apppointments easier than ever.
At Goodskin Dermatology, we care about your skin as much as you do!
We understand the peace of mind that comes with healthy skin, which is why we are ready to help you get it, and to keep you smiling!
What Our Patients Are Saying...
Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Check-in Early Online: We require that you complete our online check-in that will ask you a series of questions about exposure potential symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Please watch for an email.
- Masks: Everybody must wear a mask in the clinic, at all times.
- Don’t Come Too Early: We need to limit patients in the waiting room. Wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Leave Your Family in the Car: We ask that you come to your visit alone (unless you require a guardian) to limit people in the clinic.
- Cleaning and More Cleaning: We have established additional sanitizing procedures to clean every patient area thoroughly and often.
- Give 6 Feet: We have removed chairs in the waiting room, to maintain 6 feet of space.
- Sick? Stay Home: If you have a fever above 99.9 or are at high risk, we can see you virtually.
- Prefer a Virtual Appointment? No problem! Prescription refills, follow-up appointments, spot checks, and other skin concerns will be easily manageable via a virtual appointment.
Please call our office at (503) 654-SKIN to schedule an appointment (in-person or virtual) or click HERE to make an appointment online. We are confident that we have the tools in place to deliver quality care during this unique time and thank you for your continued trust in Goodskin Dermatology.
Read the latest from the CDC HERE.