We are experiencing a technical difficulty with our telephone system. If you are unable to reach our office via telephone, please send us an email at [email protected]. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Comprehensive Dermatology Serving The Greater Portland Area
At Goodskin Dermatology, we understand the importance of healthy skin, which is why we strive to provide the highest-quality clinical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care for each and every patient.
Our use of the latest dermatological technologies, combined with our commitment to excellent and individualized care, helps us ensure our patients receive effective treatments with outstanding results.
For all of your dermatology needs, you can trust our Portland-area practice to have the ideal solutions to keep your skin looking its best.
COVID-19: We've Made Some Changes to Keep You Safe.
Noteworthy News in 2022
Welcome Dr. Karl Vance, MD!
Although born and raised in Minneapolis, MN, Dr. Vance fell in love with Oregon during his annual summer ski racing camps on Mount Hood. After earning a degree at Stanford University and a brief detour into the wine business, he attended medical school at the University of Colorado and completed his dermatology residency at the University of Illinois, Chicago, where his passion quickly turned to skin cancer and surgery. Dr. Vance then completed a fellowship in Mohs surgery at the University of Minnesota, where he also received advanced training in cosmetics and laser surgery.
Board certified in Dermatology and Microscopic Dermatologic Surgery, Dr. Vance is also a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery. He enjoys working with patients to tailor treatment plans to meet their individual goals and needs.
Welcome Heather Hallowell, PA-C!
Originally raised in Canby, Oregon, Heather graduated with honors with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska in 2021. She developed a special interest in dermatology during her undergraduate studies while working for a dermatologist who specializes in melanoma. Heather is passionate about all aspects of skin care and is excited to be back in the Pacific Northwest.
Welcome Robin Norman, PA-C!
After a degree in nutrition and dietetics from the University of New Mexico, Robin received her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant studies at Pacific University in Hillsboro. Certified by the NCCPA and a fellow with the SDPA, she has extensive experience in medical dermatology, specializing in skin cancer screenings and diagnosis, acne treatments, and rashes. Prior to joining Goodskin Dermatology, she practiced medical dermatology for 4 years in New Mexico and in Portland.
Five Locations to Serve All Your Dermatology Needs!
Clackamas, OR 97015
Portland, OR 97216
1620 SW 257th Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Aloha, OR 97003
Our doctors and certified PAs assist you with years of experience and expertise, making sure you get the care you need.
Our caring support staff are extensively trained on our safety guidelines, daily procedures and customer care.
We offer online scheduling to make creating, changing, or cancelling your apppointments easier than ever.
At Goodskin Dermatology, we care about your skin as much as you do!
We understand the peace of mind that comes with healthy skin, which is why we are ready to help you get it, and to keep you smiling!
What Our Patients Are Saying...
Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Check-in Early Online: We require that you complete our online check-in that will ask you a series of questions about exposure potential symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Please watch for an email.
- Masks: Everybody must wear a mask in the clinic, at all times.
- Don’t Come Too Early: We need to limit patients in the waiting room. Wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Leave Your Family in the Car: We ask that you come to your visit alone (unless you require a guardian) to limit people in the clinic.
- Cleaning and More Cleaning: We have established additional sanitizing procedures to clean every patient area thoroughly and often.
- Give 6 Feet: We have removed chairs in the waiting room, to maintain 6 feet of space.
- Sick? Stay Home: If you have a fever above 99.9 or are at high risk, we can see you virtually.
- Prefer a Virtual Appointment? No problem! Prescription refills, follow-up appointments, spot checks, and other skin concerns will be easily manageable via a virtual appointment.
Please call our office at (503) 654-SKIN to schedule an appointment (in-person or virtual) or click HERE to make an appointment online. We are confident that we have the tools in place to deliver quality care during this unique time and thank you for your continued trust in Goodskin Dermatology.
Read the latest from the CDC HERE.